Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs
The Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs is an academic research center at Georgetown University 22 in Washington, DC dedicated to the interdisciplinary study of religion, ethics, and politics. The center was founded in 2006 under a gift from William R. Berkley, a member of Georgetown's Board of Directors. The center's founding director is Thomas Banchoff.
Senior Research Fellows
- ^ "About Us | Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs | Georgetown University". Berkleycenter.georgetown.edu. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- ^ Carol Zimmerman for The Boston Pilot. April 11, 2016. Religion must be key part of foreign policy, says Madeleine Albright
- ^ International Insurance Society William Berkley biographical sketch Archived 2015-09-24 at the Wayback Machine Page accessed August 12, 2015
- ^ a b Berkley Center profile at IGG Page accessed August 12, 2015
- Official website
- Georgetown University Library
- Mortara Center
- Woodstock Theological Center
- Berkley Center
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics
- Prince Alwaleed Center
- Contemporary Arab Studies
- International and Regional Studies
- Institute for Consumer Research
- Center on Education and the Workforce
- Institute for the Study of International Migration
- International Law Institute
- Institute for Law, Science and Global Security
- Institute of Politics and Public Service
- Government Affairs Institute
- Latin American Studies Center
- Lombardi Cancer Center
This article about religious studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
This article about a religious organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.